Bloggs

  • Henrick Pålsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi

      Maybe this is a wierd Q but I woundring if there is a blogg about Samuel R Delany and his work. After now I have reading many of his work, right now I do his Heavenly Breakfast, good but not like the motion of light in water, which is my all time best non-fiction book by him.

      Cheerio
      Henrick

      http://henrichi.blogspot.com/ "Science Fiction, Filosofi och Människor"

      I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
      They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
      So stuff my nose with garlic
      Coat my eyes with butter
      Fill my ears with silver
      Stick my legs in plaster