Heavenly Breakfast

  • Henrick Pålsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
      Hi!

      Iam done with his the motion of light in water, I read
      it twice, which I loved depply. Now I wating for his
      About Writing. But till then, what about his Heavenly
      Breakfast is this a good read, too?

      Cheerio!
      Henrick
      who as just start with Phallos
    • Erich Schneider
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
        Henrick Pålsson <spentomad@...> writes:

        > Hi!
        >
        > Iam done with his the motion of light in water, I read
        > it twice, which I loved depply. Now I wating for his
        > About Writing. But till then, what about his Heavenly
        > Breakfast is this a good read, too?

        It is. It's about his time living in an urban commune in NYC in
        1967-68. Delany is very sanguine about what was both good and bad
        about that sort of effort/experience as well as the era in general.

        It's very interesting when considered in relation to _Dhalgren_, due
        to the overlap in material.

        --
        Erich Schneider erich@...
      • Henrick Pålsson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
          --- Erich Schneider <erich@...> skrev:

          It is. It's about his time living in an urban commune
          in NYC in
          1967-68. Delany is very sanguine about what was both
          good and bad
          about that sort of effort/experience as well as the
          era in general.

          It's very interesting when considered in relation to
          _Dhalgren_, due
          to the overlap in material.

          Thanks!!

          Heavenly Breakfast sound as a good read I shall get a
          copy soon. Since Iam now a big fan of his books both
          fiction and no-fiction. So thanks again, Erich.

          Henrick

          == Posted to delany-list, hosted at
          onelist^Wegroups^Wyahoo ==
          == A mailing list for the discussion of the works of
          Samuel R. Delany. ==

          Terms of Service.