starboard wine

  • mcjohnso21
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
      Does anyone know where i could find a copy of Starboard Wine? I really
      need a copy, but I cannot find one anywhere. Please give me any search
      tips you might have.

      Thanks
    • richard racheter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
        Hi, Starboard Wine is not easy to find, but try Abebooks.com or Alibris.com. The latter is where I found mine some two years ago. Richard
        > Does anyone know where i could find a copy of Starboard Wine? I really
        > need a copy, but I cannot find one anywhere. Please give me any search
        > tips you might have.
        >
        > Thanks

        http://datingsearch.lycos.com
      • derek scefonas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
          I found and read it at a local library. That is probably going to be your
          best bet.

          Derek

          <DIV><A
          href="http://vikingarnirkoma.blogspot.com/">http://vikingarnirkoma.blogspot.com/</A></DIV>
          <DIV> </DIV>
          <DIV><A
          href="http://cookthisnow.blogspot.com/">http://cookthisnow.blogspot.com/</A></DIV></html>

          <doorknobs18@...><br>>Reply-To:
          delany-list@yahoogroups.com<br>>To:
          delany-list@yahoogroups.com<br>>Subject: [delany-list] starboard
          know where i could find a copy of Starboard Wine? I really<br>>need a
          copy, but I cannot find one anywhere. Please give me any search<br>>tips
          you might have.<br>><br>>
        • techwritertx
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2008
            I have found a copy of the dragon press 1st edition signed by the author.