Re: [delany-list] Digest Number 754

  • Mischa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      Book covers: My all-time favorite cover was a 1979 paperback edition of
      "Heavenly Breakfast" -- it had a charming painting of SRD surrounded by
      various scenes of life in the commune. When it was first published, a
      lot of us had not seen any recent photos of him other than scattered
      snapshots in /Locus, /so we thought it was pretty sensational at the time.
      Mischa