Re: [delany-list] Digest Number 691

  • Wade T. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      On Nov 20, 2004, at 07:23, delany-list@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Where does Brad Janzen (not me) say this?

      You, he, me.... listserv inattributions....

      "You see, he directly referred to 'the French Revolution' - "considering
      that our ideas of representative democracy are so tied to the French
      Revolution" - where, yes, he should of said, 'considering that the
      ideas of both the american and french revolutions are so tied into each
      other' or something like that. The idea, after all, is not the
      action...."

      - Wade