Re: A whole bunch of things. Take three. Mirror of Love.

  • villarrubia2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2 10:55 AM
      Dear Peter and Labelle,

      I hope that by now you have seen the edition of The Mirror of
      Love, which was released a couple of months ago. We had a
      few problems with the printer (in Singapore) and that was the
      reason for the delay. Please let me know what you think of it.
      Alan has told me that he's very curious to see the reaction to it.

      Thank you,

      Jose

      --- In delany-list@yahoogroups.com, "Pete Lenz"
      <sinisterra23@y...> wrote:
      > I've been on vacation for the last couple of weeks and haven't
      had a
      > chance to check that out. I did have a copy on order at the store
      > that I work at[going back to work tomorrow, damn] so I'll check.I
      > was at the comic shop today and saw that Moore's novel -Voice
      of the
      > Fire- the reprint, was released. I believe they are being
      published
      > by the same Co. If you're interested I could get you a copy
      through
      > my store. bookrevue.com
      >
      > -Pete
    • Peter Fogarty
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2 2:47 PM
        I loved it. I have a copy signed by you. It is beautiful and I have to
        read it once or twice more before I can start expressing my thoughts about
        it.

        Thank you! Your images ....!