To contact Chip about a documentary

  • cecilwashington
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      If anyone knows how to contact Delaney directly, could they get this
      information to him about a great documentary that's being worked on?
      I don't know if he's already been contacted about it or not.

      Let me say that for the record, the only affiliation I have with the
      thing is that I got interviewed for it. I get NO royalties or
      anything like that, so if you want to yell spam, then go spam
      yourself. I just think it's a good idea and it would be a shame if
      Delaney wasn't in it. He was writing science fiction when there
      wasn't any black in science fiction.

      Anyway, here is the link:

    • Erich Schneider
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        "cecilwashington" <cecilwashington@...> writes:

        > If anyone knows how to contact Delaney directly, could they get this
        > information to him about a great documentary that's being worked on?
        > I don't know if he's already been contacted about it or not.

        Delany's phone number at Temple University is (215)204-7344, and he has
        voice mail. Or, you could email him at sdelany@.... (I got this
        info off of Temple's web site.)

        --
        Erich Schneider erich@... Caltech Information Technology Services