Re: [delany-list] Aye and Gomorrah

  • gerhard hope
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 7:47 AM
      Does anyone know what Tapestry is about? It's not included in the 1993
      Grafton edition of Driftglass/Starshards that I have.

      Gerhard

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 7:47 AM
        > Does anyone know what Tapestry is about? It's not included in the 1993
        > Grafton edition of Driftglass/Starshards that I have.

        I don't know until I see the book, but I think it might be an excerpt from
        Voyage, Orestes! that was published in the New American Review 9. Well,
        that one was called 'The Unicorn Tapestry', so I'm not sure. Delany might
        also have done something to it since its original publication in 1970. But
        its the best candidate.

        --Zvi
        zvi@...