Re: [delany-list] Phallic Phiction?

  • Erich Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      James Comer <jcomer2001@...> writes:

      > I have not heard of *From Phallos* but imagine it to be quite phallic.
      > This may be phallacious on my part, but it would be interesting, whatever
      > bephall...

      My copy of "From Phallos" came along with my copy of _1984_, which I
      bought from Voyant Publishing on line. According to their web site,
      Voyant is still giving them away with copies of _1984_. I actually
      haven't read "From Phallos" yet.

      http://www.voyantpub.com/voyant_main/titlesordering.htm

      --
      Erich Schneider erich@... Caltech Information Technology Services