Delany Pages (Was Delany FAQ)

  • David Cozy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      There's been some discussion lately of how "information rich" the various
      Delany-related web pages are. Another question is, how reliable is the
      information on those pages. Delany, in his recent essay "Future Shock,"
      where he speculates about life in the year 3000, writes: "Every six months
      or so, a friend will sweep the Net and print 20 or 30 pages of this
      'information' about me. Inevitably about a fifth of it is wrong, from the
      spelling of my name to the sex of my child to the publication dates and
      titles of my books."

      Yours,

      David Cozy
      mailto:cozy@...-net.ne.jp