Re: more press

  • Eric Solstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
      A worthwhile note for interested parties: SRD will be reading/performing at
      Judson Memorial Church in December. I know that it is a Saturday and if I had my
      notes or a calender, I could tell all if it is the 12th or the 13th... but it is
      one of those days. BTW, it will probably be videotaped for inclusion as a
      segment in a documentary feature currently in production... more info on that at
      a later date.

      -Eric Solstein