Re: [dejavu-l] Re: going to mac

  • Gudmund Areskoug
    Message 1 of 34 , May 13, 2012
      On 2012-05-13 11:07, Dominique Pivard wrote:
      > Current MBP's are quite bulky and heavy, they include an optical
      > drive that hardly anyone needs nowadays, their CPU could be more
      > efficient etc. I'd say buying a MBP today would be a "wrong"
      > decision.

      If you're really sure you will *never* want to be able to pop in a CD, a
      DVD or for that matter burn one (e.g. a film that your mother-in-law can
      manage to watch), then wait.

      The new ones will not have an optical drive. I'm glad they didn't make
      the switch before I got mine, or I would perhaps not have bought a Mac
      at all.

      BR,
      Gudmund
      --
      This message and any replies to it is scanned by http://www.fra.se
      Please direct any complaints about this to them.
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2012
        On 12 Jun 2012, at 14:41, Jo Ann Cahn wrote:

        is parallels likely to issue another version very soon for mountain lion?

        But I don't think the difference between Lion and ML will require a new version.

        Cheers,

        Hans

        --

        Hans van den Broek