Re: [dejavu-l] Build 555

  • Mario Cerutti
    Message 1 of 18 , May 9, 2012
      Hi Guus,

      This morning DVX2 crashed twice when closing it after doing a small Word translation with only one instance of the program. However I think I've noticed that it crashed - again, with no harm -  when I closed it while there was some sort of residual processing still going on, i.e. while Win7 "busy" think was spinning on screen. I hope this helps narroing down the cause of these crashes.

      Mario Cerutti
      Japanese-Italian-Japanese, English to Italian translator
      Atami, Japan

        Message 3 of 18 , May 9, 2012
          No, sorry. It just happened again right now althought I left the spinning circle stop before closing DVX2.