Re: A complaint and a plea for HELP!

  • britinswe
    Message 1 of 29 , May 6, 2012
      Come on Herbert, it was hardly ranting, just a little critical, don't you think?

      Brian

      --- In dejavu-l@yahoogroups.com, Herbert Eppel <herb@...> wrote:

      > Catherine
      >
      > Sense of outrage? I don't think so.
      >
      > Did you see Marie's comment: "It might be a question of attitude and
      > tone..."?
      >
      > And did you see all the other positive recent comments?
      >
      > Anyway, keep on ranting, if it makes you feel better.
      >
      > Herbert
      >

      > On 05.05.2012 00:16 UK Time, Catherine Muir wrote:
      > >

      > > Herbert,
      > > The failure to provide an activation code when the product is purchased,
      > > as every other software seller does, is a shocker and inexcusable. This
      > > is a problem that this blog cannot solve. Perhaps your sense of outrage
      > > at my criticism could be translated into a change of policy by the seller.
      > > Catherine Muir

    • Herbert Eppel
      Message 2 of 29 , May 6, 2012
        Definitely ranting, not least in view of the fact that she keeps
        bringing up this episode over and over again.

        Herbert

        On 06.05.2012 22:19 UK Time, britinswe wrote:
        > Come on Herbert, it was hardly ranting, just a little critical, don't you think?
        >
        > Brian
        >
        > --- In dejavu-l@yahoogroups.com, Herbert Eppel<herb@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Catherine
        >>
        >> Sense of outrage? I don't think so.
        >>
        >> Did you see Marie's comment: "It might be a question of attitude and
        >> tone..."?
        >>
        >> And did you see all the other positive recent comments?
        >>
        >> Anyway, keep on ranting, if it makes you feel better.
        >>
        >> Herbert
        >>

        >> On 05.05.2012 00:16 UK Time, Catherine Muir wrote:
        >>>

        >>> Herbert,
        >>> The failure to provide an activation code when the product is purchased,
        >>> as every other software seller does, is a shocker and inexcusable. This
        >>> is a problem that this blog cannot solve. Perhaps your sense of outrage
        >>> at my criticism could be translated into a change of policy by the seller.
        >>> Catherine Muir

      • Simon Midoux
        Message 3 of 29 , May 7, 2012
          Criticism or otherwise, whenever I buy a program on the Internet (and I have bought quite a few over the years), I always received an access code per return.
          I just cannot see what Atril cannot do the same.
          Simon