Re: Cleaning a TM (Translation Memory)

  • gennady.lapardin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29 1:28 PM
      Thank you, Alessandra,
      already resolved the problem, which turned out to be not in cleaning but in sending to TM. In the 'Send Project to TM' menu I did finally notice 'MT segments' flag, exactly what I wanted.
      Your comments about SQL were interesting, I'll try to apply them to the extent my abilities allow.
      Best,
      Gennady