Re: [dejavu-l] Re: DVX can't import Word 2003 files through Word 2010 correctly

  • Jenny Zonneveld
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 24 1:32 PM
      Re: [dejavu-l] Re: DVX can't import Word 2003 files through Word 2010 correctly Just open your document in the desired version of word - make sure it's running properly, then close it.

      Kind regards,
      Jenny

      Using:  DVX2 Build 533 WG, working in the grid
                  Office 2010 (NL)
                  Windows 7 Pro 64 bit  (ENG)

      Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 10:28:16 PM, dejavu-l@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      h> Hi Lorenzo!

      h> Just a wild thought: What if I first open the desired version of Word and let it run
      h> in background and then start DVX? Will it import from and export to the right Word?

      h> Chaoliang

      h> --- In dejavu-l@yahoogroups.com, Lorenzo Martinelli * <lnzlists@...> wrote:

      >> You can't
      >>
      >> DVX will use the version registered by Windows.

      >> On 24/04/2012 11:22, hello307 wrote:
      >> > Hi, Gudmund!
      >> >
      >> > How I can tell DVX 1 to import from Word 2003 or 2010? Or does it do it choose automatically the right version in backgroud? If I have one doc file and one docx file, how can I tell which version of word did DVX 1 use for importing/exporting?
      >> > Sorry for so many questions at one time. I searched last night for tipps about paralle installations. It seems to be no bis issue. But I'm not sure how DVX 1 will behave in this environment. GG said in the last used version of Office will be used by DVX. That could make everything even more complicated...
      >> >
      >> > Regards,
      >> > Chaoliang

      >> > ------------------------------------
      >> >

      >> --
      >> Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Lorenzo Martinelli, MITIA
      >> Â  Â  Â  Â  Italian Translations -- Words you can rely on
      >> Â  http://www.italianwords.co.uk -- http://www.martinelli.co.uk

    • hello307
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 24 1:44 PM
        Hi Gudmund!

        Thank you for the links, especially the Microsoft one. I'll try it when I have some time. I'm really curious.
        Cheers,
        Chaoliang