Old problem with "l'" in French resurfaces

  • Alison Penfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 9:29 AM
      Dear All

      In a French text (in Times New Roman, if that makes any difference), the "l+apostrophe" (as it seems to be) in my French text is resulting in "l" without apostrophe being affixed to the beginning of the translation of the word in question.  There used to be something you did with the Character Map that sorted this in DV3: is it still the same in DVX2?

      TIA

      Alison Penfold