Re: [dejavu-l] Auto-Propagate function

  • Eva Gustavsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 2:58 PM
      Especially in cases where duplicates have codes and numbers, it might
      be useful to check them all together with the alphabetic view. Codes
      can sometimes move around in the propagated phrase, and fuzzy
      duplicates with numbers might turn out funny. Even if everything was
      OK in the first propagated duplicate (second instance of this phrase)
      when passing it, this might be changed when coming to the next one if
      something is not ok there, and you change that and finish it with
      autopropagate. Then the previous not finished duplicate might change.

      Eva