Re: Exported file cannot be opened

  • Catherine Muir
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21 8:55 AM
      Dear colleagues,

      I created a new project for the problem file, pretranslated it and was able to export it successfully. Don’t know why it didn’t work previously but all’s well that ends well.

      Cheers,
      Catherine
    • Harry Spruit
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21 9:16 AM
        Since I work with computers I strongly believe in gremlins.

        Harry Spruit

        Op 21 apr. 2012, om 17:55 heeft Catherine Muir het volgende geschreven: