Re: [dejavu-l] Re: DVX2 license for Euro 250

  • Herbert Eppel
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 20 7:41 AM
      On 20.04.2012 15:30 UK Time, Eva Gustavsson wrote:
      > It is rather more interesting for us who did not
      > yet buy it - but I can see not sign of this at
      > atril.com. Where do you find this offer?

      I don't know how Atril selected the addressees for this offer.

      For the benefit of group members I'll forward it in a separate message.
      Stand by...

      > Besides I bought DVX pro around 11 years ago for
      > around 1000 euros. It seems to be the normal development for prices.

      Not sure what exactly you mean by "normal development for prices" (which
      prices?), but FWIW I can safely say that DV has paid for itself many
      times over since I bought it, almost to the point where it is virtually
      irrelevant/insignificant whether the original cost was 1000 euros or 250
      euros.

      Herbert
    • Herbert Eppel
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 20 7:41 AM