Re: [dejavu-l] Re: DVX2 license for Euro 250

  • Eva Gustavsson
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 20 7:30 AM
      It is rather more interesting for us who did not
      yet buy it - but I can see not sign of this at
      atril.com. Where do you find this offer?

      Besides I bought DVX pro around 11 years ago for
      around 1000 euros. It seems to be the normal development for prices.

      Best
      Eva

      At 16:18 2012-04-20, you wrote:
      >In the same way, I guess, as you buy that "must
      >have" DVD/game as soon as it comes out for, say,
      >£14.99, and then find it later at £5, £3 or £7,
      >depending on where you look, 6 months
      >later. Maybe that's the way things are going now.
      >
      >But perhaps it wasn't the best idea to send the
      >email to all those of us who'd already bought it, anyway ...
      >
      >Oh well, at least it's tax-deductible.
      >
      >Alison Penfold
    • Herbert Eppel
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 20 7:41 AM
        On 20.04.2012 15:30 UK Time, Eva Gustavsson wrote:
        > It is rather more interesting for us who did not
        > yet buy it - but I can see not sign of this at
        > atril.com. Where do you find this offer?

        I don't know how Atril selected the addressees for this offer.

        For the benefit of group members I'll forward it in a separate message.
        Stand by...

        > Besides I bought DVX pro around 11 years ago for
        > around 1000 euros. It seems to be the normal development for prices.

        Not sure what exactly you mean by "normal development for prices" (which
        prices?), but FWIW I can safely say that DV has paid for itself many
        times over since I bought it, almost to the point where it is virtually
        irrelevant/insignificant whether the original cost was 1000 euros or 250
        euros.

        Herbert