Re: Export of 1 file not working - any help?

  • britinswe
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20 7:26 AM
      Hi Rob/Victor

      Thank you again for your superb help. The ctrl+shift+f8 did the trick.
      So thank God I don't have to read through a 70,000 word doc to try and find manually the code culprits.

      It was strange though, as the shortcut identified some segments that had exported even though codes were not correct.

      But most strange and new for me is that the shortcut identified some instances where it reported text before the code at the very beginning of the segment. In fact there was a space before the code, either entered by myself or in the autopropagate function.

      Brian (very relieved!)

      PS Long live ctrl+shift+f8 when all else fails!!