Re: [dejavu-l] Lost Autosearch (portions only) window - now in DVX2

  • Willeke Barens
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18 1:48 PM
      thanks Gudmund, Jenny's solution worked, but I had no time to respond earlier.
      This is indeed MUCH better than before!

      Willeke

      On 2012-04-18 17:27, Jenny Zonneveld wrote:
      > Hello Willeke,
      >
      > part of the DVX2 smart UI is that you can rearrange and resize the windows as you wish. If you drag them to either side of the screen (or top or bottom for that matter) you will see a docking symbol and the area the window will occupy will be shaded.
      > You can nest the Project explorer File properties and AutoSearch panes so that you get tabs at the bottom to select which one is on top.
      >
      > If all else fails - in the window menu, there is a Reset Window Layout option - have you tried that?
      > HTH

      And if that fails, there should be a menulayoutdelete (or some such
      name) registry fixt available in the group's files area.

      I believe the archives should contain quite a few messages about this
      kind of problem, including solutions.

      Hope you manage to make DV behave now :)

      BR,
      Gudmund
      --
      This message and any replies to it is scanned by http://www.fra.se.
      Please direct any complaints about this to them.