Re: [dejavu-l] How to change commenter's initials in DV2

  • Herbert Eppel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 1:25 PM
      Ideally, what appears in the comments field should be user-selectable.

      I'm pretty sure this was discussed in the beta group a while back, and I assume an RFE 'bug' has been created in the bugs database.

      Herbert

      On 18.04.2012 15:46 UK Time, Ted Wozniak wrote:
      Re: [dejavu-l] How to change commenter's initials in DV2

      Thanks for the suggestions Jenny.

      I don’t want the comments to be anonymous, I want my name associated with them as I often have documents that have the author’s comments. I then add mine – either as a comment for the editor or as a translator’s note for the end user. So I want my  initials to show. That was the default in DV3 and I wish it was still the case.

      As to the inability to export docx files with comments, DV2 crashes regardless of where the comments are. (And I don’t recall ever having to make a comment about/in a header or footer.)

      Thanks anyway though.

      Regards,

      Ted R. Wozniak
      "Bridging the Language GAAP"