Re: [dejavu-l] Re: DVX (1) working fine in Windows 7?

  • Jenny Zonneveld
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18 12:24 AM
      Re: [dejavu-l] Re: DVX (1) working fine in Windows 7? If you are running DVX1 and Office 20100 (on W7) there are some issues with the filters. DVX2 is the preferred choice for Office 2010 and of course any office 2007/2010 documents

      Kind regards,
      Jenny

      Using:  DVX2 Build 533 WG, working in the grid
                  Office 2010 (NL)
                  Windows 7 Pro 64 bit  (ENG)