Superb Property Management Software

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011

      RentecDirect has been so user friendly right from the start. Because their property management software is easy to use, I got to familiarize it within 3 days. I came across many property management software from many companies before but RentecDirect's impresses me a lot. We have used their property management software in my property management system here in Washington. Through it, my tenants can check their account balance, pay their rent online and fill out and their applications fees online. The best thing is, I can log in to it and check my properties even when I am away on a business trip. Not to mention their superb support for any trouble. Thanks Rentec. If you want to avail of Rentec Direct's property management software, call them now at (800) 881-5139 or log on to http://www.rentecdirect.com/details/rentec_pm.php