New MB Fic

  • MeriBeth McCombs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hello everyone, long time, no post.

      My latest story, the second in the Changes series is posted. Here's the details~

      TITLE: Tentative Steps
      AUTHOR: Merzibelle
      DISCLAIMER: These are not mine. I lay no claim to them. Joss & co. own all. I am merely a mom.
      SUMMARY: Fred's broken-hearted, nightmare-induced confession leads to Wes make a very tentative step toward making their friendship a relationship.
      DEDICATION: This one's for the 'peanut gallery': Jack and Staiz.
      DISTRIBUTION: Archive permission is hereby granted to: Bookish; A Whole New World; Wishing Hearts; and Is It That Obvious? Anyone else, please ask.
      RATING: PG-13
      SERIES: Changes
      FEEDBACK: Much appreciated; please send to: meribeth@...

      It can be found at: http://merzibelle.aesiraven.com/tentativesteps.htm or if that's not available, http://www.angelfire.com/goth/meribeth/tentativesteps.htm