How I Treat Accquired Aplastic Anemia the latest review by Neal Young

  • LakshmananK
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012
      Dear All,
      I have uploaded the most recent review on severe aplastic anemia by Neal Young from the NIH and the foremost authority on the subject. It is in the files section of this group. Kindly consider downloadign to your computer. I periodically upload guidelines and reviews in the hope that it may be of use to the lonely pediatrician without immediate access to the National Medical Library. I know that few of our current colleagues have a declared interest in pediatric hematology, but you never know when you have to deal with a case. I do not want to clutter up the yahoogroup. I request the moderator to keep track and either tell me to cease and desist or delete the files when it threatens the integrity of the site. Cheers.
      sincerely,
      Krish
    • Madhuri Kanitkar
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2012
        Dear Krish,
        It is excellent to have the resources you upload. All of us can access it wheneever we want to update/just read interesting advances/use it for a case. Please do continue. All the resources are available at attachments on the group site to access anytime and I too keep a record. Thanks
        Madhuri

        --
        Col Madhuri Kanitkar
        Senior Advisor Pediatrics

      • LakshmananK
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2012
          Thanks Madhuri. I just found the following web link to the entire collection of the how-I treat-review series in the Journal BLOOD.

          http://bloodjournal.hematologylibrary.org/cgi/collection/how_i_treat

          These are reviews rewritten by the leaders in each field of
          hematology in arguably the most prestigious hematology journal. Pediatric reviews are in the minority, but overall a very good source. Enjoy.
          sincerely,
          Krish

          --- In defencepeds@yahoogroups.com, Madhuri Kanitkar <mkanitkar15@...> wrote:

          > Dear Krish,
          > It is excellent to have the resources you upload. All of us can access it
          > wheneever we want to update/just read interesting advances/use it for a
          > case. Please do continue. All the resources are available at attachments on
          > the group site to access anytime and I too keep a record. Thanks
          > Madhuri
          >
          > On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM, LakshmananK <krish010@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Dear All,
          > > I have uploaded the most recent review on severe aplastic anemia by Neal
          > > Young from the NIH and the foremost authority on the subject. It is in the
          > > files section of this group. Kindly consider downloadign to your computer.
          > > I periodically upload guidelines and reviews in the hope that it may be of
          > > use to the lonely pediatrician without immediate access to the National
          > > Medical Library. I know that few of our current colleagues have a declared
          > > interest in pediatric hematology, but you never know when you have to deal
          > > with a case. I do not want to clutter up the yahoogroup. I request the
          > > moderator to keep track and either tell me to cease and desist or delete
          > > the files when it threatens the integrity of the site. Cheers.
          > > sincerely,
          > > Krish
          > >

          > --
          > Col Madhuri Kanitkar
          > Senior Advisor Pediatrics
          > Military Hospital Namkum
          > Ranchi - Jharkhand

        • ramakrishna sanjeev
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2012
            Dear Krish Sir,
               Thanks for the material,sir. I am just in the process of compiling the same for our OPD.
            regards,
            Sanjeev