Re: [defencepeds] Need your inputs

  • vivek kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2012
      mam its a wonderful idea.

      Sqn Ldr vivek kumar

      On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Madhuri Kanitkar <mkanitkar15@...> wrote:

      Dear Colleagues,
      I have started a distance learning fellowship for two years in medical education. Its the prestigious FAIMER fellowship (Fellowship for the advancement for international medical education and research). As part of the program I need to undertake a project. Since I am not attached with a medical college my accepted project is- E mentoring young pediatricians posted in the periphery for continuous professional development. I got the idea since our group was started with that in mind. Prior to starting the project I need to undertake a survey for perception of pediatricians in the periphery. I have created an E survey. This is the first sensitization mail to request you all to answer the simple Liket scale which I will send across on getting encouragement from at least some of you. Those in the periphery will have immediate responses. Those who have been earlier can contribute through recall
      Thanks
      Madhuri

      --
      Col Madhuri Kanitkar