Fwd: Hi

  • raghuraman ts
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: raghuraman ts <tsraghu26@...>
      Date: Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 6:04 PM
      Subject: Hi
      To: "Krubapuri A.S" <askruba@...>
      Cc: anilbehl@..., ashwin gk <ashwinpuja@...>, abhishek gk <abhishekgk82@...>, Air Cmde Kevin Fernandez <aircmdekevin@...>, "Air Vice Marshal (Retd) JS Kulkarni" <vrujay@...>, Arun Nair <swaruna@...>, arvind gupta <brigarvindgupta@...>, Ashutosh Sharma <ashuparul@...>, "AVM(Retd) JK De" <jayantkabita@...>

      Dear Friends,

      It is time to switch over to a 'new innings' after 37 years of glorious service in Air Force. It has been a wonderful experience and big learning curve. I am sure in my next appointment I will draw strength from this 37 years of experience. Please note my new contact details effective 10th April 08.
      regds

      --
      AVM(Dr) TS Raghu Raman (Retd) AVSM
      Chief Operating Officer & Medical Superintendent

      We are here to give to the world. If you are a giver you are always winning. If you are a taker then, without your knowledge, you are losing.
      Guruji

      --
      AVM(Dr) TS Raghu Raman (Retd) AVSM
      Chief Operating Officer & Medical Superintendent
      Kasturba Hospital,
      Madhav Nagar, Manipal. - 576104
      Ph. : 0820 - 2922371
      Fax: 0820 - 2571934
      Mobile: 09449004664

      We are here to give to the world. If you are a giver you are always winning. If you are a taker then, without your knowledge, you are losing.
      Guruji
    • Gopinathan Nair
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2008
        Wishing you all the best in your new inning. MNG

        To: defencepeds@yahoogroups.com
        From: tsraghu26@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:31:27 +0530
        Subject: [defencepeds] Fwd: Hi

[...]

        Planning marriage in 2008! Join Shaadi.com matrimony FREE! Try it now!
      • sheila mathai
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
          All the very best. Sir!
          Sheila
          --- Gopinathan Nair <nairmng@...> wrote:

          > Wishing you all the best in your new inning. MNG
          >

          > To: defencepeds@yahoogroups.com
          > From: tsraghu26@...
          > Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:31:27 +0530
          > Subject: [defencepeds] Fwd: Hi

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • rksanjeev88
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
            --- In defencepeds@yahoogroups.com, sheila mathai <sheilamathai@...> wrote:
            >Dear sir, I still remember your clinics and the guidance and timely advice you gave
            during my PG days. I never could thank you for that.My heartfelt and belated thanks. all
            the best ,sir. with regards Sanjeev