Arangetram Vibhuti Kanitkar

  • madhuri kanitkar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2009
    Dear Friends,
    We are happy to host an Arangetram for our daughter Vibhuti along with her friend Mohini on 19 Dec in Pune. I am attaching the card for the same. If any of you are in Pune on that day, it would be our pleasure to seeing you for the function. We along with Vibhuti will be glad to have your best wishes in case you cannot make it.
    Best wishes
    Madhuri & Rajeev Kanitkar
  • vivek gupta
    Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
      mam best wishes to vibhuti and mohini vivek

      We are happy to host an Arangetram for our daughter Vibhuti along with her friend Mohini on 19 Dec in Pune. I am attaching the card for the same. If any of you are in Pune on that day, it would be our pleasure to seeing you for the function. We along with Vibhuti will be glad to have your best wishes in case you cannot make it.
      Best wishes
      Madhuri Rajeev Kanitkar

    • raghuraman ts
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
        Dear Madhuri,
        Congratulations. All the best to vibhuti. Wish we could partticipate!

        --
        AVM (Dr) TS Raghuraman AVSM
        Chief operating officer & Medical Superintendent