Joining report

  • tomar.rampalsingh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      Respected teachers and colleagues,
      Its great to be back from hectic study leave (actually a sabbath from
      THE ARMY LIFE).
      But the initial period at MH Jalandhar was shocking due to Col Aneja's
      untimely and tragic demise. It was only for two days that I had
      interaction with him but during this short period I had developed an
      imense respect for him. No words can express his loss. May
      god rest him in peace and continue to give his family all the strength
      to overcome this tragedy.

      Regards
      Rampal Singh Tomar
    • Gopinathan Nair
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
        Dear RPS, really glad to see you mature into a good paediatrician from the neonate  at Lucknow.MNG

        To: defencepeds@yahoogroups.com
        From: tomar15@...
        Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:34:35 +0000
        Subject: [defencepeds] Joining report

        Respected teachers and colleagues,
        Its great to be back from hectic study leave (actually a sabbath from
        THE ARMY LIFE).
        But the initial period at MH Jalandhar was shocking due to Col Aneja's
        untimely and tragic demise. It was only for two days that I had
        interaction with him but during this short period I had developed an
        imense respect for him. No words can express his loss. May
        god rest him in peace and continue to give his family all the strength
        to overcome this tragedy.

        Regards
        Rampal Singh Tomar

        Windows Live Messenger. Multitasking at its finest.