digest sept 08

  • vishal sondhi
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2008
      Please find attached an abridged version of interesting facts from various journals, titles as digest sept 08
      regards
      vishal

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2008

        Thanks Vishal for the so easy to digest update. Do continue to keep us up to date.
        Col Kanitkar

        On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 vishal sondhi wrote :

        >Please find attached an abridged version of interesting facts from various journals, titles as digest sept 08
        >regards
        >vishal

        Rediff Shopping
      • Gopinathan Nair
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2008
          Regret to inform the sad demise of mother of Maj Ravi Ramamurthy at CHEC on 02 Oct .

          To: defencepeds@yahoogroups.com
          From: vishalsondhi@...
          Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:15:37 +0530
          Subject: [defencepeds] digest sept 08

          Please find attached an abridged version of interesting facts from various journals, titles as digest sept 08
          regards
          vishal

            Congratulations Sir. Great news. The family is truly complete. I met a distant relative of yours Dr Lalitha, HOD Govt Medical College Thiruvanantapuram who said she has also been to Kolkatta for the DNB exam. We both remembered you very fondly
          Regards
          Madhuri

          On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 Gopinathan Nair wrote :

          >Blessed with a grand daughter on 16 Sept at Secunderabad.
          >
          >____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________
          >Want to explore the world? Visit MSN Travel for the best deals.
          >http://in.msn. com/coxandkings

          Rediff Shopping

          Watch useful tips on recipes, fitness, yoga and fashion only on MSN videos. Try it!
        • vishal sondhi
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 5, 2008
            Please find attached the oct  collection of snippets from various journals.
             would request suggestions for improvement

            Vishal Sondhi

            >Want to explore the world? Visit MSN Travel for the best deals.
            >http://in.msn. com/coxandkings

            Rediff Shopping