Re: Re: [defencepeds] Peritoneal dialysis at Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health Kabul

  • DALJIT SINGH
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008
      Congratulations from Defence Peds to Brigadier PL Prasad. We wish him all the best in his new assignment.

    • raghuraman ts
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008
        Dear Prasad,
        Congratulation. What is the new appointment?
        Dr Raghuraman

        --
        AVM(Dr) TS Raghu Raman (Retd) AVSM
        Chief Operating Officer & Medical Superintendent

        Mobile:09980548664
        "And what is truth?" asked Pontius Pilate. None of us can give a
        comprehensive answer to that question but what we can say is that the
        life of each and every one of us is made up of so much light and shade
        that if we choose to present only one aspect of any individual then
        what we are seeing is clearly not the whole truth.
      • Premlochan Prasad
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008

            Thank you so much. Wish all the best to Defence Peds. Long Live Defence Peds
          Brig Prasad

          On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 DALJIT SINGH wrote :

          >Congratulations from Defence Peds to Brigadier PL Prasad. We wish him all
          >the best in his new assignment.

          Ebay
        • Premlochan Prasad
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008

            Respected sir
            Assumed the command of 158 Base Hospital at Bagdogra on 04 Sep 08.
            All fine. With regards
            Prasad

            On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 raghuraman ts wrote :

            >Dear Prasad,
            >Congratulation. What is the new appointment?
            >Dr Raghuraman
            >

            >On 9/1/08, DALJIT SINGH <maapavitra@...> wrote:
            > > Congratulations from Defence Peds to Brigadier PL Prasad. We wish him all
            > > the best in his new assignment.
            > >

            >--
            >AVM(Dr) TS Raghu Raman (Retd) AVSM
            >Chief Operating Officer & Medical Superintendent
            >Kasturba Hospital,
            >Madhav Nagar, Manipal. - 576104
            >Office. : 0820 - 2922371
            >Res: 0820-2922389
            >Fax: 0820 - 2571934
            >
            >Mobile:09980548664
            >"And what is truth?" asked Pontius Pilate. None of us can give a
            >comprehensive answer to that question but what we can say is that the
            >life of each and every one of us is made up of so much light and shade
            >that if we choose to present only one aspect of any individual then
            >what we are seeing is clearly not the whole truth.

            Ebay
          • Gopinathan Nair
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 7, 2008
              Dear Brig,Hearty Congrats MNG

              To: defencepeds@yahoogroups.com
              From: plprasad97@...
              Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:09:15 +0000
              Subject: Re: Re: [defencepeds] Peritoneal dialysis at Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health Kabul

              Respected sir
              Assumed the command of 158 Base Hospital at Bagdogra on 04 Sep 08.
              All fine. With regards
              Prasad

              On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 raghuraman ts wrote :
              >Dear Prasad,
              >Congratulation. What is the new appointment?
              >Dr Raghuraman
              >

              >On 9/1/08, DALJIT SINGH <maapavitra@gmail. com> wrote:
              > > Congratulations from Defence Peds to Brigadier PL Prasad. We wish him all
              > > the best in his new assignment.
              > >

              >--
              >AVM(Dr) TS Raghu Raman (Retd) AVSM
              >Chief Operating Officer & Medical Superintendent
              >Kasturba Hospital,
              >Madhav Nagar, Manipal. - 576104
              >Office. : 0820 - 2922371
              >Res: 0820-2922389
              >Fax: 0820 - 2571934
              >
              >Mobile:09980548664
              >"And what is truth?" asked Pontius Pilate. None of us can give a
              >comprehensive answer to that question but what we can say is that the
              >life of each and every one of us is made up of so much light and shade
              >that if we choose to present only one aspect of any individual then
              >what we are seeing is clearly not the whole truth.

              Ebay

              Hottest news and in-depth analysis that goes beyond the headlines. Only on MSN News Check it out!