Rolling Thunder

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      Schedule for Rolling Thunder:

      Saturday the 28th of May we will link up at the foot of the Lincoln
      Memorial starting at 9 AM.

      Sunday the 29th of May we will be in two areas:

      1. Pentagon parking lot at 0730 AM until about noon.

      2. Foot of the Lincoln Memorial starting at 9 AM.

      If you can help out let Laurel Murphy know, her email is:

      laurel7286@...

      There will be a target rich environment, close to a half million
      people atend this event. We are using this as an information and
      petition drive.

      Heather Buchanan is coming in from HQ in Houston on Friday with a
      limited number of T shirts and the other materials.

      I will be driving up from GA, arriving late Thursday. My Cell is
      912-258-8566.