Re: [tacc-friends] Bereavement

  • Mosoke L. Lyonga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      I saw him some weeks ago in Buea he actually looked very sick.
      Our condolence to the Ekinde and Ekane Family both at home and abroad.

      May the Lord Comfort the family during this time.

      Thanks.

      The Holy Spirit of God is indispensable !!!
      Mosoke Lucas Lyonga
      General Coordinator, EUI
      77 55 88 89 / 77 81 31 71
      www.excellenceunionintl.org ,
      Real Life is found Only in Jesus Christ !