Idea

  • Rusty <therusty@vallnet.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003
      Hey Scott, I was just showing off Deeds Not Words and BCBH to one of
      my friends, and she got VERY disappointed when it turned out it was a
      Random Ninja Generator, not a Random Midget Generator. Perhaps you
      can build one.
    • cryptosnark <cryptosnark@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
        --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "Rusty <therusty@v...>" <
        therusty@v...> wrote:
        > Hey Scott, I was just showing off Deeds Not Words and BCBH to one of
        > my friends, and she got VERY disappointed when it turned out it was a
        > Random Ninja Generator, not a Random Midget Generator. Perhaps you
        > can build one.

        Ah, excellent. I can just see my company motto five years from now:
        "Cryptosnark Games-- Pandering to the Smallest Humanly Imaginable Niche
        Markets Since 2003!"

        :P

        SL
      • Cabal
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
          What is the ETA on DNW 1.1?
          I've put my campaign on hold while I await hte new and improved DNW!!

          therusty@v...> wrote:
          > Hey Scott, I was just showing off Deeds Not Words and BCBH to one of
          > my friends, and she got VERY disappointed when it turned out it was a
          > Random Ninja Generator, not a Random Midget Generator.  Perhaps you
          > can build one.

          Ah, excellent. I can just see my company motto five years from now:
          "Cryptosnark Games-- Pandering to the Smallest Humanly Imaginable Niche
          Markets Since 2003!"

          :P

        • Wm. Eric Downton
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003