Er... DNW/Marvel Conersion Notes... Help!

  • cryptosnark <cryptosnark@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      Dammit! I sent them off to someone on this list several months
      ago, and appear not to have kept a backup copy... who the heck
      were you, person on the list, and do you still have 'em?

      Was it you, Jason Lego? Anyone?

    • jason lego <batman8405@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        > Was it you, Jason Lego? Anyone?
        Indeed it was. I'll post them in the Files section forthwith.
      • cryptosnark <cryptosnark@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
          --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "jason lego <batman8405@y...>" <batman8405@y...> wrote:

          > > Was it you, Jason Lego? Anyone?
          > Indeed it was. I'll post them in the Files section forthwith.

          Why, bless your heart, little art-monkey, them's the very things I was talking about.

          Thanks!

          SL
        • jason lego <batman8405@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2003