New ETA?

  • Chris White <event_omega@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
      Anyone know what's up with v1.1? Holiday delays?
    • Cabal
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
        It's probably a mix of Holiday delays & more computer gremlins me thinks.

        He may have fed them after midnight & wound up with a whole new holy terror on his hands :)

        Cabal~

        Chris White wrote:
        Anyone know what's up with v1.1?  Holiday delays?

      • David Marks
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
          As long as he isn't utilizing his "May get hit with a bus clause" all should be well in time.

          ~david
        • John Lorenzsonn
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
            Last I heard from Scott, the target release date is
            January 10th.

            John Lorenzsonn

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com