Paging anyone who knows Jason Lego!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Folks, I don't know if any of you hang out with Jason in real life, but if you do, please pass on the message that I'm looking for him, if it's at all
      possible.

      Thanks!

      SL
    • ybn1197
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002
        Sorry, I'm new to the group so if this has been answered already I
        apologize. Are you looking for Jason Lego from Baltimore/Towson Md.
        area?