Whoops, Double-Whoops, Good News

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hey all--

      Agh! So much traffic...

      I decided last week to spend a few days off-line de-crapping my home comput=
      er once and for all. I sent out a note to the group, along with a mass e-
      mail, mentioning this and also mentioning that BC, BH was ready to go at it=
      s previous address.

      Bright and early this morning, I found out ever'ting bounced just after I d=
      ropped off the 'net for the week. I hadn't intended to vanish– I thought you=

      all knew. My bad. I'm a-okay and my computer is healthy again, for now.

      That's Whoops #1. Whoops #2 is, I'm not actually hiring nor looking to hire=
      anyone. That was a joke, having to do with wiching I had a snivelling
      underling to beat and swear at when things went wrong... someone to fill th=
      e Bob Cratchit position. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to apy anyone
      anything remotely resembling a decent wage, save for the occasional freelan=
      ce artist. This may of course change, but not any time soon.

      The good nes is, BC, BH is up and fixed, and has been, at the address it wa=
      s previously available from! Go ahead and re-download it, and if you need
      that addy again, drop me a line...

      Now to sort through all of these messages and see what we have...

      Cheers!

      SL
    • bd_92
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        > Bright and early this morning, I found out ever'ting bounced just
        after I d=
        > ropped off the 'net for the week. I hadn't intended to vanish– I
        thought you=

        > all knew. My bad. I'm a-okay and my computer is healthy again, for
        now.

        i think our boy has been hitting that ole Northern Rum a tad bit too
        much this yule holiday :P