version 2.0 or 1.1?

  • John Polack
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
      when are we going to see the new version of DnW corebook?

      thanks

      JP
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
        On 27 Nov 2002, at 0:26, John Polack wrote:

        > when are we going to see the new version of DnW corebook?
        >
        > thanks

        It'll be 1.1, and I expect probably after New Years... Scott did say
        "a few weeks" but Yule season is coming up, so most everyone is
        going to be rather busy, eh?

      • sketch_x_00
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
          Hey Scott,
          I was looking through the DNW Faq and saw that your opinion has
          changed a bit on a physical publishing of DNW .. does this mean
          you've been offered a publishing deal?
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
            --- In deedsnotwordsd20@y..., "sketch_x_00" <Sketchpad@w...> wrote:
            > Hey Scott,
            > I was looking through the DNW Faq and saw that your opinion has
            > changed a bit on a physical publishing of DNW .. does this mean
            > you've been offered a publishing deal?

            Merely that my opinion seemed to need some restatement. If I were discussing such a thing right now, I couldn't mention it until the deal was signed
            and hands had been shaken. That's just how the game is played.

            Cheers!

            SL

            P.S. DNW Rev 1.1 will be out before Xmas.