Great Googly Moogly!

  • artbraune
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
      We now have 17 new members (including Scott and myself)! Welcome all!

      Thanks!
      Art - the stealthy moderator
    • J_Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
        --- In deedsnotwordsd20@y..., "artbraune" <artbraune@a...> wrote:
        > We now have 17 new members (including Scott and myself)! Welcome
        all!

        Jonathan M. Thompson
        Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com)
        Makers of Cityscape: City on the nexus of the Omniverse
        jthompson@...
      • Jeremy Mueller
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
          I figured I should sign up... now I just need to buy the PDF.  I got SAS d20 at GenCon and am still reading through it.

          Jeremy Mueller
          Manager - Amazing Stories
          Owner - GameHorizons.com
          Webmaster - ChainmailNews.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2002
            Nah, you can't count Scott. He's not really a member. He only
            masquerades as one and pretends to have cornered the Greater
            Knowledge of Evil, which is highly unlikely considerin' 'is
            'orrible gins. <chuckle> Back to lurk 'n learn.

            Enn