VVN fixed for damn sure this time... other news.

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
      <b>I saw he was posting comments today over on RPG.NET in the e-publishing =
      debate. Which makes it all the
      more curious why he can't show up here and give us an update.</b>

      It's because he's fundamentally ashamed to show his face around here when h=
      e's got a sick game on the slab in the process of being fixed. ;) See, I
      consider talking with you folks to be (very) "fun" as opposed to "work," an=
      d I kick myself for doing "fun" stuff when I should be working. That, and
      running to play catch-up after last week has just eaten my life for the pas=
      t few days. Much better now.

      Besides, the folks I was posting to on RPGnet really pissed me off, and you=
      folks don't do that.

      But, our long national nightmare is over. Although it was a much bigger hea=
      dache than expected, my third baby is now healthy again. Please feel free
      to download it, those of you who bought or received it, from the same addre=
      ss. I will send out a series of e-mail notes tomorrow to make sure I get
      everyone.

      Also, if you like Darren Calvert's artwork (and I know I do), that Clearly =
      Canadian maestro has given me a little present, which you can find at:

      http://www.allforart.com/cryptosnarkgames/d20/deeds.html

      Look in the little blue news bar on the right.

      As far as other Cryptosnark business goes– the circumstances of this week f=
      orce me to make the release of *Bold Costumes, Black Hearts*
      Monday, October 14. Jason Lego turned in all of his artwork for it several =
      days ago, and unless I add a few more pages it looks like this baby is going=

      to contain 64 total villains (10 iconic variable villains, 33 members of 5 =
      villain teams, and 32 "indie" villains for all purposes) and be around 110-1=
      20
      pages.

      I have piles more stuff to talk about and ask about, but it's time to sleep=
      . Sleep is where I'm an arachnid-enhanced airborne warrior.

    • gldhrt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
        SWEET!!!!!!! Looking over the pages from VVN, had an idea for
        gm's. Remember the DC comic Suicide Squad or Marvel's X-Force?
        Could use supervillians that your group busted just to rub it in
        their face that their working for the feds now.
        Will there be more iconic stats/artwork done the road? Wondered
        what the effects of booze is when your fighting as an Armor Adept
        hehe. Always a fan of drunken Stark.

        FTracer

      • doc_savage_2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
          Thanks for the update, Scott. Downloaded the final, wonderful version
          of VVN this morning and all looks great. Thanks!

          wrote:>
          > Also, if you like Darren Calvert's artwork (and I know I do), that
          Clearly =
          > Canadian maestro has given me a little present, which you can find
          at:

          > http://www.allforart.com/cryptosnarkgames/d20/deeds.html

          You know, that's one BAD ASS salad fork Slepinir carries. I bet
          the "All You Can Eat Salad Bars" head for the hills when he walks in!

          Thanks again, and looking forward to the next releases!
          Doc
        • Cabal
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2002
            Actually, Freedom Force from marvel works nicely too. Buncha evil mutants with nice, cozey governmental positions....