Just Added and What I Want To Add

  • MarsAlpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      I just added the final version of Gryphon with a complete background
      and all for him. I am doing the same for Ice Cloud and
      Vigilance...the mutant summoner of weapons will be up soon. If it is
      okay I would like to add these people also:

      From Marvel Comics "What If II #114"

      Bravado (What if Thor and the Enchantress had a son)
      Crusader (What if CPT. America and Rouge had a daughter)
      Firefly (What if Human Torch and the Wasp had a son)
      Malefactor (What if Dr. Doom and the Enchantress had a evil son)
      Mustang (What if Hawkeye and She Hulk had a son)
      Torrent (What if Wolverine and the Storm had a son)

      From Marvel Comics "J2"

      J2 (Son of Juggernaut)
      Saberclaw (What if Wolverine and a unreveled mother had a evil son)
      Wild Thing (What if Wolverine and Electra had a daughter)

      I use them in my own MSH campaign saying that they all exist in my
      campaign world not in the traditional Marvel Earth. I use the first
      set as with the addition of Wild Thing as kinda like a "Teen
      Avengers" type of team. They are in high school but also fight crime.
      I use Malefactor, J2 and Saberclaw as a evil teen villan team.

      Once I post them use them as you see fit.