I live... to conquer again!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hey all--

      I am coming back to life after two long days of fever. I'm feeling pretty great, compared to the past week, so I'll finally be getting back to work later
      today. Shift your pleasant thoughts and wishes over to Jason Lego, who has apparently received my sickness via e-mail.

      MarsAlpha: Thanks for all the uploads!

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002

          *mulls* Well...that explains how I got sick as well...:(

           cryptosnark wrote:

          Hey all--

          I am coming back to life after two long days of fever. I'm feeling pretty great, compared to the past week, so I'll finally be getting back to work later
          today. Shift your pleasant thoughts and wishes over to Jason Lego, who has apparently received my sickness via e-mail.

          MarsAlpha: Thanks for all the uploads!

          Have a wonderful day!

          Sincerely,

          Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

          "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • sketch_x_00
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
            Glad to hear you've been feeling better Scott :)
          • doc_savage_2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
              I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too, but I gotta ask, when you
              were in the throes of fever and pain, did you lie there thinkgin, "I
              feel like I've been hit by a bus!" ???\

              :)

              Doc