Thank you all

  • MarsAlpha
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Thank you all for helping me convert some of my iconic characters
      from my own superhero RPG...a modified Classic Marvel Super Heroes
      (MSH for short) to Deeds Not Words to the best that can be done.

      The one that was a doosy was "Ice Cloud". In MSH he was a hybrid of
      a "Induced Mutant" and "Gas Body". His mutations that were induced by
      his accident caused him to become a sentient and roughly human shaped
      cloud of super cold gas. Think of a translucent ghost form. I love
      DNW a lot and will be the biggest advocate for it, spreading the word
      of the one and true d20 super hero RPG and of the truth that is
      Cryptosnark Games.

      LOL anyhow I uploaded a bunch of files. Check them out and tell me
      what you think. If I get good reviews as I convert more and more of
      my iconic characters as well as characters from other RPGS....that is
      if the lawyer gnomes don't object to me doing so and cast
      Moredenkainen's Undignified Decapitation on me for doing so.

      Anyhow thanks again.
    • Donald Kiesling
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002

        Like the Characters, as well as the Character sheet you made.  Always enjoy a character sheet I can fill out and print up.  :)  Keep up the good work!

         MarsAlpha wrote:

[...]

        Have a wonderful day!

        Sincerely,

        Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

        "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

        Do you Yahoo!?