Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: Any Word on this game

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2007
      I'm afraid I never got my hands on Thaumatech, and I'd like to have it, too.

      Check in at the phoenix forum to, eh? Someone there might have copies and then they could be uploaded to the site.

      On 10/06/07, wyvern40 <wyvern40@...> wrote:

      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion <orionuk@...> wrote:
      > If you ordered copies of DNW or any other Cryptosnark books and
      > never received them, we can try to arrange uploads of the files,
      > though we can't guarantee that we have them all between us.

      I'd really like a copy of Thaumatech, if anyone has it. I ordered a
      copy of the "Cryptosnark Complete Collection" a couple of years ago
      and never got it. Some kind person sent me copies of DNW and
      Smackdown when I told my sad tale in the ENWorld forums, but I was
      really interested in Thaumatech as well.

      Wyvern

      "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt
      of in your philosophy."
      - William Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

      --
      -Orion Ussner Kidder

      Humanities Centre Rm. 340
      Department of English & Film
      University of Alberta
      Phone: 780-492-2437

      "For the legions of aging readers,  what else
      are serial superhero stories but perpetually
      running narrative machines--an endless
      supply of nostalgia?"

      -Sean Howe, "Give Our Regards to the
      Atom-Smashers: Writers on Comics"