Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] What Scott's been up to lately

  • Rusty Emerson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 10:44 AM
      Well, thats cool. Despite the way he just dropped Deeds Not Words, I like
      the guy, and hope he succeeds.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28 10:49 AM
        And we knew him when...

        So. When's someone going to turn MY gaming stuff into movies and make ME
        a best-selling author?
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28 11:09 AM
          Damn. That's really cool. I can almost forgive him for abandoning us and
          leaving his site in mid-Christmas sale two years ago.

          No, really. I'm very happy for him. That's a great success for a
          first-time writer.

          Palmer of the Turks wrote:
          > http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0
          > <http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0>
          >
          > I think he could consider himself a successful novelist at this point.
          > He's already sold the first 5 novels in the series, and the first will
          > hit bookstores in a
          > couple months.
          >
          > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553804677/104-0600750-
          > 0155948?v=glance&n=283155
          >
          > June 27 for the US, a couple weeks earlier for the UK and Canada.
          >
          > I am so buying it.

          -Orion

          "I can call it 'magic,' with all the nice feelings of wonderment
          that word inspires; or I can waste your time with half an hour
          of technobabble that you could never possibly understand a word
          of anyway. Which would you prefer?" —the Eighth Doctor
        • Donald Kiesling
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
            I can concur with Mr. Orion on both fronts.  I hope this goes well for Scott, I know I will be purchasing this book ASAP, budget be damned!

            Palmer of the Turks wrote:
            > http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0
            >

            > I think he could consider himself a successful novelist at this point.
            > He's already sold the first 5 novels in the series, and the first will
            > hit bookstores in a
            > couple months.
            >
            > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553804677/104-0600750-
            > 0155948?v=glance&n=283155
            >
            > June 27 for the US, a couple weeks earlier for the UK and Canada.
            >
            > I am so buying it.

            > Service .

            -Orion

            "I can call it 'magic,' with all the nice feelings of wonderment
            that word inspires; or I can waste your time with half an hour
            of technobabble that you could never possibly understand a word
            of anyway. Which would you prefer?" —the Eighth Doctor

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Have a wonderful day!

            Sincerely,

            Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

            "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

            Yahoo! Mail