What Scott's been up to lately

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0

      I think he could consider himself a successful novelist at this point.
      He's already sold the first 5 novels in the series, and the first will hit bookstores in a
      couple months.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553804677/104-0600750-
      0155948?v=glance&n=283155

      June 27 for the US, a couple weeks earlier for the UK and Canada.

      I am so buying it.

      ====================
      I am Palmer, Squishy of Squishies. Look upon my bulk, ye mighty, and giggle uncontrollably!
    • Rusty Emerson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
        Well, thats cool. Despite the way he just dropped Deeds Not Words, I like
        the guy, and hope he succeeds.

        > I think he could consider himself a successful novelist at this point.
        > He's already sold the first 5 novels in the series, and the first will hit
        > bookstores in a
        > couple months.
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553804677/104-0600750-
        > 0155948?v=glance&n=283155
        >
        > June 27 for the US, a couple weeks earlier for the UK and Canada.
        >
        > I am so buying it.

      • Lizard
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
          And we knew him when...

          So. When's someone going to turn MY gaming stuff into movies and make ME
          a best-selling author?
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
            Damn. That's really cool. I can almost forgive him for abandoning us and
            leaving his site in mid-Christmas sale two years ago.

            No, really. I'm very happy for him. That's a great success for a
            first-time writer.

            Palmer of the Turks wrote:
            > http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0
            > <http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0>
            >
            > I think he could consider himself a successful novelist at this point.
            > He's already sold the first 5 novels in the series, and the first will
            > hit bookstores in a
            > couple months.
            >
            > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553804677/104-0600750-
            > 0155948?v=glance&n=283155
            >
            > June 27 for the US, a couple weeks earlier for the UK and Canada.
            >
            > I am so buying it.

            -Orion

            "I can call it 'magic,' with all the nice feelings of wonderment
            that word inspires; or I can waste your time with half an hour
            of technobabble that you could never possibly understand a word
            of anyway. Which would you prefer?" —the Eighth Doctor
          • Donald Kiesling
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
              I can concur with Mr. Orion on both fronts.  I hope this goes well for Scott, I know I will be purchasing this book ASAP, budget be damned!

              Palmer of the Turks wrote:
              > http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0
              >

              > I think he could consider himself a successful novelist at this point.
              > He's already sold the first 5 novels in the series, and the first will
              > hit bookstores in a
              > couple months.
              >
              > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553804677/104-0600750-
              > 0155948?v=glance&n=283155
              >
              > June 27 for the US, a couple weeks earlier for the UK and Canada.
              >
              > I am so buying it.

              > Service .

              -Orion

              "I can call it 'magic,' with all the nice feelings of wonderment
              that word inspires; or I can waste your time with half an hour
              of technobabble that you could never possibly understand a word
              of anyway. Which would you prefer?" —the Eighth Doctor

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Have a wonderful day!

              Sincerely,

              Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

              "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

              Yahoo! Mail